The renowned ‘J’ Series vertical gas- and oil-fired steam boilers includes eight models covering outputs from 96 to 960 kg/h. Its tubeless design, invented by Fulton, eliminates the coils and tubes traditionally used in steam raising plant and enables the Series ‘J’ to raise its full steam output in just 20 minutes. Its simple, compact design and robust construction from top quality materials makes them ideal for arduous applications in a wide range of industries and for numerous industrial, pharmaceutical, medical, food and beverage applications.
The design of the J Series boiler provides increased thermal efficiency, with reduced flue gas and casing temperatures. It is easy to service and maintain, with good access for cleaning and inspection of internal surfaces.
- 8 Models: 60kW – 600kW
- Output: 96 kg/h – 960 kg/h (F&A 100°C)
- Operating Pressure: 10.34 barg
- Modulating Burners Available, including retro fit modulating burners for 30J - 60J boilers
- Steam Output raised in Approx. 20 mins
- Compact Design
- Five Year Guarantee on Pressure Vessel